Welcome! Login or register.
FAQ     Search
It is currently Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:04 pm
View unanswered posts | View active topics All times are UTC - 6 hours
Board index » General » Public Forum

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

After fully watching and reading this, do you feel the information is mostly accurate?
Yes 43%  43%  [ 3 ]
Unsure 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
No 57%  57%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 7
Author Message

Keshandareus
Initiate
<Dragonfiight>



Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:17 pm
Posts: 39
 Post subject: Are you even aware of this...? Most likely not.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:14 am 
The following body of information will take some time to absorb. You may need to digest it in several sessions.

What you are about to read here is going to blow your Mind. Your Life will no longer be the same because you honestly have 2 choices now to make. Either begin to Think on your own and do a whole lot of personal investigation OR continue to sleep and live the lie and the illusion that they have created around you. This reads alot like part of the movie Matrix, but the historical evidence and facts that have been compiled by Daniel Estulin in his books and by further teams of researchers are showing the path (decision making) that the Elites have been taking down through the centuries. The math of it all is now going to be laid out in front of you so you can calculate out the equation for yourselves. I recommend that you first save this page as there has been talk of censoring the internet lately to prevent further spread of the following information that you are about to learn. I believe the internet is more our ally than theirs...don't you say? Seems the truth just always finds its way out eventually...no matter what effort is used to supress it. Trust me, they are doin all they can to supress information. What was one of Barack Obama's (Barry Soetoro from Kenya) first actions in office? To seal up his personal history...hrrmmm.

I appolagise that I even have to make such a written document as this, much less have to bring it into your lives. But it already is in your life. So, as a former Navy SEAL, a true American Patriot, and a fellow human being it is my Duty to inform everyone I know about what is transpiring. The American media still has its blackout concerning the majority of the information that I'm bringing to your attention. (This shows the strangle hold they have on what we get to hear...does this make you happy? So what we have is censorship of your tv and most radio already...perhaps soon what you get to look up on the Public internet database as well. When are you goin to wake up, people? When they tell you what your daily ration is goin to be or what video game you can play and when you can play it? This is REAL people...and it's happening as we speak.)

All of us, every Nation and creed of people have the ability to get along. The World discord as we know it has been a premanufactured lie that we have been led to believe is the normal state of affairs for humans. This is totally a bunch of crap. A group of Elitists currently known as the Bilderbergs and the Trilateral Commission (they actually are compiled of many organizations and names but in the end they still are part of the same organism) has been guiding us down the path we have been experiencing. Instead of using their enormous wealth for the benefits of mankind...(clean & reusable energy from the sun/wind and water (ocean currents using turbines) for example to generate energy) they instead guide us towards their own political Agenda...not the Agenda that mankind would choose on it's own if it had been allowed to choose its own path at all to begin with!!! These people are the true Villians of History and they have committed horrendous Crimes against Humanity. They are a Virus in the Human body of Mankind and we have come to call them the The Bilderbergs. Unfortunately, they are very real and have been incubating in us all for a very long time. Who are the Bilderbergs and the Trilateral Commission? They are the Masons and the Illuminati, my brothers and sisters. Before that they called themselves the Knights Templar. They are an ancient religion and it dates back to Egypt and beyond. They are not only religious but they are Bankers as well. (Go figure.) The Knights Templar set up the first known credit system and became enormously rich due to it. Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely. My brothers and sisters...they are corrupt. The outer layers host a body of loyalists who don't know the true inner workings (degree's) of their order. This outer shell is the human face on the deeper and darker levels of their society. Many of them will never advance past a certain level (degree) of knowledge which in itself has a place...to keep a false face up. Here I wish to stress...that I do not believe all Masons are corrupt. There indeed does exist truely good men with morals & principles intact. However, their deeper level members have been corrupted by the Illuminati. At that level...everything changes. Upon occasion, layers of their organizations are consumed or liquidated as needed. I'm hoping this body of work may help to save some of them and have them begin to speak about what they know or in the very least, use their keen intellect to begin researching and asking questions of their own about their history & structure. Also, keep in mind that those that serve the deeper levels willingly are very adept at working on both sides of an issue. They have members on both sides of any major issue and this empowers them to continue their political manueverings and Agenda further as they win one way or another...


First a few words from two of our True American Presidents...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 138481080#
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY

In this body of work, I feel the need to appolagise for not including the following speech. With all due respect to the man and by my sincere love for him as a brother Patriot, a fellow American, and a fellow human being...look into the eyes of this man as he speaks out to you across history. There you will see something special.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1L8y-MX ... re=related

The information that is being compiled by the investigative reporters, agents, martyr's who have given their lives to bring out the truth, and researchers of History is now showing the path that these Elite criminal's have been taking with their decision making for the past 56 years or so...since their organization was "officially" put together. The numbers (historical facts) don't lie and the reason we here in America aren't aware of it is testimony of the Elites control over our government, our media, and our whole system. They didn't want you to know and that's why you didn't. You have to look at the sheer number of foreign and domestic (Daniel Estulin, Jim Tucker, Luke Rudkowski, Alex Jones, Scott Wolter, and Mike Savage (<---finally has woken up and begun to yell about this all...IMPEACH!!!) for example) media out there now reporting this true news as a basis for fact. Do your own research and get outide the box, sheeple. The information that I have below is just the tip of the iceberg. We are talking about the Bilderbergs, Trilateral Commission, Masons and the Illuminati. Do you even know who they are? I'll not be surprised if you don't as that's exactly what they have wanted. See for yourselves, but I highly advise you to watch the Zeitgeist Addendum movie (the last link I have on this page) at the very least even if you can't let yourself watch (stomach), Zeitgeist the movie. The Movie is very hard for many people to accept due to the conditioning of the world that people have grown up in...but the facts are irrefutable about how the money system works as described by the Addendum movie. By controlling the monetary system...they control everything else. FACT. This is the root truth because they are a corporation (and I thoroughly believe they are a cult religion as well) that is only interested in profit and control...at the expense of human lives and the environment. Their actions down through their history proves this. They are Bankers first and paramount.

But the Awakening has begun...and They are scared.

The herd is now looking at them with awakening eyes. Those eyes are growing ANGRY. >.<


Below is the link for you to analyze. Many of you haven't seen this yet and are totally unaware that this recently happened. However, it's not a myth and it's really unfolding as we speak. A investigative reporter (former intelligence agent working with other agents from around the globe) who is in actuality working on behalf of the people of this world, has blown them fully out of the water and into the light of day on June 1st, 2010. Just 10 days ago as of this writing. His name is Daniel Estulin and he is our BrotherPatriot. There are many, many qualified people putting this equation together (reverse engineering since each of the 56 meetings todate and the history that predates their 1954 meeting) & soon the whole world is going to know what has been transpiring behind their backs, down through the years. The dots (information) are being connected, these dots have formed a picture and agenda. It's there for anyone who really wants to see what those dots have created. If you look to close...you don't see the whole picture. But if you stand back and look at all the information and thus the whole picture (the equation)...it's as plain as the nose on your face. Do your own math. Do your own research. Much now makes sense to me.

http://publicintelligence.net/daniel-es ... onference/

Now why hasn't the above news been reported by any of America's main stream media by now? It's testimony to the truth of what is being disclosed here for you. It's testimony to the amount of control that these Villians have due to their great wealth. Why do we have to go outside our borders to read about this? Think about it people. You have a brain and a heart. Use them.

I am now adding Alex Jone's movie, End Game here as I feel it's crucial in helping people see the bigger equation that has been transpiring down through History. Irrefutable, historical, factual, compiled information led to the creation of this video. Just as it was compiled for Daniel Estulins books.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 439989634# (2:19 min long).

And finally...here are 2 movies that you will find truely interesting if you take the time to watch them (2 hours each), if you don't already know about them. Watch the one on the left first, Addendum. I hope you are sitting down & comfortable with a bowl of popcorn...your in for one helluva ride and you'll never see the world the same way again. Be aware however, the second movie (was actually created first) covers several topics and most likely for those of strong religious beliefs you may not care for it. There is much factual evidence that is provided during the movie. However, unless your closed minded and not open to the information that is presented...it most definitely will make you think and you should watch it so you can argue your counter points properly. Just as JFK said in the very first link on this page, open discussion is encouraged and invited. On the topic of what the movie says about religion I say once again...do your own research about other various religions that are spoken of to determine the validity of it all and their common themes with each other. I personally don't care how someone worships GOD. We all can co-exist and believe what we want...just so long as ones religion doesn't impinge upon another, it's all kool with me. At the ROOT level I believe there is a postive and a negative force/energy. I know which one I serve. In my opinion I wll say this...continue to pray. Pray to the positive power that is, the Divine that you know exists all around us at all times and which needs no name for it to be real. That's what having true Faith is and it needs not be defined to exist. Your prayer to your GOD can be done at anytime, anywhere and the energy you create will take care of its self. That's the True Faith of GOD.

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/


I love you all as my brothers and sisters of this earth and I have Great faith in Humanity in general. I have 0 faith in the current structure of our world and the governments they control with that structure. After watching all this...you will see why. It's time we do something about it. We are and have been at War for a very long time.

I hope we can navigate through this as a race with out to much blood shed in the forth coming difficulties that are before us. Something monumental is coming...and the Bilderbergs know they are running out of time. We are in the 11th hour. They are now beginning to talk about the "one world government" and to use an iron fist openly because they are being pushed by the disclosure of their agenda. I believe they are beginning to unravel, to fray. That's when things like this can explode into violence and unfortunately that very well may become our future reality. My personal fears of this are because they will most likely play their War card...which means Iran is about to get hit. I believe they hope this will cause a chain reaction to lead us into WW 4. (Remember, WW3 began shortly after WW2...it's called the Silent War using silent weapons against Humanity in general. This is explained in one of the links above in a document discovered in a old IBM copier reportedly connected to their 1954 Bilderberg Meeting. I'm not 100% sure about this item but after reading it, it sure seems deadly accurate if applied down through history since that meeting and the current world status.)

Watch the above information and make your own decisions. Do your own Research. At least you can now do so properly after being informed and put upon the path. Continue to follow this as more information is coming out daily in real time media (but not the American main stream press, atm...I wonder why? <--- Sarcasim).

Yol Bolsun...!

Sincerely,

BrotherPatriot

P.S. As an after thought I feel the need to say the following. If ANY of you who read this are in league or are members of the negative forces that I am speaking of...let it be known amongst you all that the species of humanity is not afraid of you. Though you feel you have the upper hand, what you fail to understand is that you lost as soon as you started the game. Because when all is said and done, the spark of humanity wishes to be FREE and we are GOD imbued with his light. In general, the people of humanity just want to raise a family and have a happy life. We actually like to get along with one another when allowed to due so without your medling. So we, the Children of Light say that your day of dominance, your whicked medling is coming to an end. Your agenda will be thwarted. You may silence some of us (Capt. William Morgan, JFK, Martin Luther King, Jr., and John Todd to name a few) but the truth always reveals itself eventually. You are a pack of degenerates unfit to hold the positions that you have. Spread the word...we are coming for you. You have yet to feel the full wrath of the human race. We far out number you and that's why you are trying to starve us and cut down the world population. To cut down our numbers. (The rest of you...Look up the Georgia Guidestones if you do not know what I'm refering to. What does the first line say?).

The food war, the mind war, the silent war is no longer silent. We are becoming educated and we see you.

>.<

:idea: Time to wake up, my brothers and sisters. :idea:


Last edited by Keshandareus on Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.


Keshandareus
Initiate
<Dragonfiight>



Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:17 pm
Posts: 39
 Post subject: Re: Are you even aware of this...? Most likely not.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:05 pm 
I have moved the following links down since my main post has grown larger than I originally intended. This may help people better absorb the more pertinant information that is in the above post.

I have checked several of these links and many of them now are responding that they no longer work...go figure. Apparently to damning, IMO. I will leave them up for sometime in case they come back. Perhaps I'll lump the ones that no longer work at the bottom of the page sometime in the future before deleting them later...to give them a chance to come back. The info they had on them was enlightening and obviously, the negative forces are hard at work to block the information.

Here are a few other links you will find interesting and informative. Not all of these are hardcore facts. Copy/paste any links that don't work. Also keep in mind there will be missinformation and deception out there. Wikipedia and Snopes are not your friends on subjects such as this, so you are goin to have to actually do some work. I try and find 3 sources to confirm information. Triangulation. This entire body of work (both posts) is my Triangulation effort to proove what I am saying is worth the merit for you to do your OWN investigation and research. I'm just trying to get you to Think people.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/ja ... ground.htm <--- Pay attention to the last of the 3 links...Recent Exposure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs8xG4Et ... re=related <---Led me to the below link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-IQLCgO ... re=related <---Reasons I think the way I do, watch both.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=1229 <--- Scary & True...beginning to see the factors in the equation?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7UL-VwTExg&feature=fvw

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=204149 <--- Some recent news as the push for eligability issue heats up from WND.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JHThf32 ... re=related
I highly encourage you to watch all 8 of the above compiled information about Hollywoods knowing involvent in the Conspiracy. However, after watching the 1st on in it's entirety you will basically understand what it is about. There is however, very...interesting...things to discover by watching all 8 of the roughly 10 min clips. Make sure your clicking the next link that says #/8 instead of possibly the #/10 of the music version. GOD Bless you.

http://www.vimeo.com/6445068 <---The REAL Newt Gingrich (a wolf in sheeps clothing).

http://realintel.net/2010/06/10/glenn-the-gatekeeper/

http://realintel.net/2010/06/03/glenn-b ... t-or-scum/ <--- (I don't tend to listen to the young turks but...
most of you will LawL at the 3rd clip down..., hehe.)

http://www.unitedwestrike.com/

http://www.utlm.org/onlineresources/mor ... luence.htm <---Capt. William Morgan information on Masons from 1820's.

http://www.personalliberty.com/liberty/ ... ascal-out/

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=182485

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/ ... raDJbe1VUQ

http://www.informationclearinghouse.inf ... e18494.htm

http://www.bilderberggroup.net/

http://www.normeconomics.com/historyoneworld.html

http://rt.com/Top_News/2010-06-01/bilde ... ament.html

http://www.infowars.com/jack-shafers-bi ... -response/

http://www.moneyteachers.org/Rothschild ... ions4.html

http://thomaspainereturns.net/posts/bilderbergers.html

http://cms.ae911truth.org/news/41-artic ... loyee.html

http://www.westernjournalism.com/exclus ... continues/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBJihJBePcs

http://www.fluoridealert.org/fluoride-facts.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7vbuZrN ... re=related
(I remember as a child at the small school I attended in Kindergarden and first grade that we had manditory floride rinses where kids often ended up drinking the poison. We would line up and be served our rinse from the large container it came in and I was just 5 to 6 years old. What a perfect time to dose the young chap, eh? This is done with intention, people. The link above this gives the medical facts of what floride does to the human body.)

http://www.scribd.com/doc/2468956/Third ... berg-Group

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKk7c-IX ... re=related

http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/0 ... B2010.html

http://www.prisonplanet.com/alex-jones- ... cared.html

http://www.whale.to/b/33.html

http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/lincoln.html

http://www.hourofthetime.com/william.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n-nT-lu ... re=related

http://beforeitsnews.com/news/51/417/Bi ... eaked.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxFzFIDbKpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq8aopAT ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSKuMmyHdLg

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm

In the following link, read the page and then watch the 2nd clip down...then go to google maps, click satalite image on the upper right, then copy paste the following corordinates 29°58′21.14″N 81°40′0.86″W ...zoom into the airstrip & take a tour of what was recorded at the time the image was taken. So far Google Maps hasn't updated this...which is amazing in itself because the President of Google just attended the latest meeting of the Bilderberg group in Spain during the dates of June 3rd - 6th...which as history prooves...is not a good thing for any of us.
http://theintelhub.com/2010/05/26/break ... ng-at-afb/
These vehicles are no longer there...however, they were. What I note about them is that it appears that the gaps in the parked ones seem to form a code if you zoom up alittle bit and take note of the gaps in the line. Also, google key words as...UN conrol, FEMA camps, civil crisis and the CFR's influence down through History. Remember, these people think years ahead of the most of us...obviously decades and centuries as well. It's a Chess game and they have been several moves ahead of us for quite some time. So this forces us to ask, "What is coming?".

(I just found these....)
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/camps.htm (<---You MUST read!)
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... m#Contents

P.S. I will continue adding links of importance as I find them to this lower post.


Last edited by Keshandareus on Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:12 am, edited 24 times in total.

Xard

Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:16 pm
Posts: 29
 Post subject: Re: Are you even aware of this...? Most likely not.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:16 pm 
tl;dr. Already beat Assassin's Creed II, so I killed off all the templars in the past so don't need to worry about them any more. Just about to find out about the apples of eden and whats going on with them, so once the third one is out I'll update this post with more historical facts


Selphíe

Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:13 pm
Posts: 91
 Post subject: Re: Are you even aware of this...? Most likely not.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:46 pm 
there needs to be an option for wall of text crits you for over 9000.



Keshandareus
Initiate
<Dragonfiight>



Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:17 pm
Posts: 39
 Post subject: Re: Are you even aware of this...? Most likely not.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:59 pm 
Xard wrote:
tl;dr. Already beat Assassin's Creed II, so I killed off all the templars in the past so don't need to worry about them any more. Just about to find out about the apples of eden and whats going on with them, so once the third one is out I'll update this post with more historical facts


Obviously you are intitled to your own opinion but I would ask that you respect the seriousness of this situation.

Our world is being led by a group of Elitists. This is irrefutable historical fact with much of these facts presented in the still working links above. Like a huge mathematical equation where the factors are: people, organizations, time, laws, and money...you can show a time line and money trail of these Elite's to prove what I am saying. As shown, they are quite willing to sacrafice people and the enviroment to further their goals. I call them for what they are. Evil.

They are enemies of all rational, God loving people of the earth.

Please, just serious posts or no posts at all. Thank you.


User avatar
Wevend

Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:30 pm
Posts: 2388
 Post subject: Re: Are you even aware of this...? Most likely not.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:04 pm 
Yes, but with all due respect, a group of Wowers (us) aren't going to turn into super hero crusaders. There is very little we can do as individuals. When I see a rebellion/movement, I will pick up my stave and smack some bitches. Until then, you can't really be upset when people don't take it with the whole hearted fury you do.

_________________
Image


User avatar
Anethma

Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:42 am
Posts: 40
 Post subject: Re: Are you even aware of this...? Most likely not.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:01 pm 
Elitists are my Hero's SO LAY OFF!!!!!!!!!!


User avatar
Salah
Senior Officer
<Dragonfiight>



Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:26 pm
Posts: 2501
 Post subject: Re: Are you even aware of this...? Most likely not.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:38 pm 
There is no real chance of changing minds here, so I guess I'm not really sure why I'm posting here...but eh, why not.

I have quite a few problems with the idea that one or more groups are working in concert to...well I don't quite know what. Rule the world, I guess? It seems the posts above make insupportable claims and base part of the argument on them.

Firstly, I refute the notion that people would live in peace without the subtle machinations of these groups. Even tracing them back to their genesis point, the Knights Templar were founded in the eleventh or twelfth century. Mankind had been warring, enslaving and exploiting well before that.

Also, assuming the Masons were the continuation of the Templar Line, it could also be argued that they're a force of good in the world. There are quite numerous circumstances that show how our very country's creation is Masonic inspired. The ideals of freedom and democracy are Masonic tenets. I would argue that these are good things for the world.

I think the basic premise gives too much credit to anyone able to.weave a single overarching plan down through centuries of history. There is so much chaos in everyday life that the level of control needed simply defies any believable abilities. Terrorism, hostile states, even competing esoteric collectives are both unforeseeable and completely destructive to coordinated long term planning.

I guess my biggest issue is the invocation of religion into the argument against controlling secret societies. No force in the history of mankind has been as destructive as the notion of religion. How many wars were fought, people killed and cultures destroyed in its name, be it Christianity or Islam, Judaism or the so called pagan religions? Wholesale persecution, murder, Inquisition...I bet every one of us here can find instances of religious persecution in our families' pasts. If a one world government can end that, then sign me up.

_________________
Image


User avatar
Wevend

Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:30 pm
Posts: 2388
 Post subject: Re: Are you even aware of this...? Most likely not.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:09 pm 
I would argue that countries who believe in socialist standards are much more good than our democratic nation turned out to be. but I lost my passion for politics months ago.

I would also argue that if there were elitist groups controlling the world, they'd at least have the wit to take advantage of religion. Like Salah said, there is nothing as destructive as religion has shown itself to be.

_________________
Image



Keshandareus
Initiate
<Dragonfiight>



Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:17 pm
Posts: 39
 Post subject: Re: Are you even aware of this...? Most likely not.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:47 am 
I think most of you simply haven't actually taken the time to fully read and click each of the informational links. Most likely almost emmediately formed an opinion that this is a hairbrained post within seconds of reading. How about doing something for yourselves...go ahead and clear your mind and set aside any preconcieved notions. Then just...read. Research. Find the truth for yourselves. This is history people. I am also talking about this time...right now...right now as you are breathing in air we are living in a very historical moment. The awakening of the masses to the truth where others still live the lie that has been provided for them. I have been spending hours, days, weeks and now months actively researching. I believe this all to be true as the facts don't lie.

Salah wrote:
I have quite a few problems with the idea that one or more groups are working in concert to...well I don't quite know what. Rule the world, I guess? It seems the posts above make insupportable claims and base part of the argument on them.


Irrefutable historic evidence is the primary source of the first post. The information that Daniel Estulin is talking about in that video is supported by the books that he has written. Compiled information from history. By reverse engineering who did what, what kind of people are they linked to and to what organization(s)...also following the money trail...this is well documented historical truths that he is simply connecting the dots. Read his book, The True Story of the Bilderberg Group by Daniel Estulin.

Salah wrote:
Firstly, I refute the notion that people would live in peace without the subtle machinations of these groups. Even tracing them back to their genesis point, the Knights Templar were founded in the eleventh or twelfth century. Mankind had been warring, enslaving and exploiting well before that.


This is a 8000+ year old religion and movement if you explore the religious connotations of this subject.

Salah wrote:
Also, assuming the Masons were the continuation of the Templar Line, it could also be argued that they're a force of good in the world. There are quite numerous circumstances that show how our very country's creation is Masonic inspired. The ideals of freedom and democracy are Masonic tenets. I would argue that these are good things for the world.


You are leaving out the degrees of their organization. The outer layer only knows so much and are but the face on the darker debths that lie underneath. This outer shell is indeed made up of good and honest people and that's exactly what it's there for. Most of these are quite in the dark about the deeper levels of their organization. Manipulators who are adept at working both sides of issues, these extremely bright and moraless degenerates use many strategies to accomplish their goals. However, with the advent of the internet and thus the dissemination of information...the public masses are becoming educated by the truth. Undeniable, irrefutable, factual based historical truths.

Salah wrote:
I guess my biggest issue is the invocation of religion into the argument against controlling secret societies. No force in the history of mankind has been as destructive as the notion of religion. How many wars were fought, people killed and cultures destroyed in its name, be it Christianity or Islam, Judaism or the so called pagan religions? Wholesale persecution, murder, Inquisition...I bet every one of us here can find instances of religious persecution in our families' pasts. If a one world government can end that, then sign me up.


Yes, indeed religion has been a great tool for them. Once again, simply having explored the links fully above then this issue would have been already addressed.

The factual, historical, irrefutable evidence of history is what this body of work is about. They are indeed substantiated by the supporting evidence that I have provided.

War and discontent is the very nature they promote because it's lucrative for them and helps divide and conquer the masses. They use layers in their organizations but in the end, the ruling body of the social elites that own everything due to their control of money (now the Federal Reserve) are still having their agenda propelled forward towards their end goal...a one world order. A one world order where if your not one of the Elites then you are the cattle beneath that feeds them. These people are the aristrocrats and wish for a version of their old Feudalism to return.

Their New World Order wouldn't be anything like what the American Dream is about. There would be no middle class and the average person would be monitored and have very little personal rights. Not something that I would want to sign up for. I'll live in a free land where free men and women can guide their own lives w/out the meddling of these Elites who obviously have failed their duty to Humanity in general. Look at the world they have given us so far. Their manipulations are obvious. Nope...definitely not something I would want to sign up for.


User avatar
Anethma

Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:42 am
Posts: 40
 Post subject: Re: Are you even aware of this...? Most likely not.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:47 am 
LONG LIVE ROME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAIL Ceasar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Kaervek

Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:50 pm
Posts: 1
 Post subject: Re: Are you even aware of this...? Most likely not.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:04 pm 
Xard wrote:
tl;dr. Already beat Assassin's Creed II, so I killed off all the templars in the past so don't need to worry about them any more. Just about to find out about the apples of eden and whats going on with them, so once the third one is out I'll update this post with more historical facts



Dude I only played the first one, so you gotta fill me in. Add me.


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Board index » General » Public Forum
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Localized by Maël Soucaze © 2010 phpBB.fr

Powered by Guildomatic